Goals In Runescape for 2009

Draynor.net Stat Signature <foo
Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today I started out in the morning by going evil tree hunting with my friend. We found 2 magic trees, but, unfortunately, neither of us had the woodcutting level required to cut down any such tree. Our final attempt was in isolated world 148 to find a tree. At first we were led to believe it was in the wilderness, but we ran until we found roots, and discovered an evil yew tree! We cut it down, and at around 65% health left, I received a random event to the beekeeper! After taking a record 6 seconds to complete it, I returned to the tree and got 100% just in time to see the tree fall. I received a willow seed, a loop key half, and 15 yew logs. Not that impressive, but I also received 5k woodcutting experience, and took advantage of my newly purchased Dragon Hatchet to top off the level with 15k more experience, reaching level 69 woodcutting!


Me and a fellow 100% person using our 22 minutes of magical banking

After this conquest, I decided it was time for bed (at nearly 3:00 AM) and logged off. I logged back on at around 3:00 PM (after a painful toe surgery) to help my friend, Sacks, discover the bonuses of membership at my house, where I presented him with an early birthday present of 3 months of Runescape membership. I helped him start off the Lost City (for he was anxious to wield a dragon long) and we parted ways for the evening.
Later in the evening, after a nice dinner of chicken and rice, I continued on with Runescape, selling the Dragon Hatchet. I power trained on my house after gaining the honor of hosting my friend's 99 Fire making party, to which all blog readers are currently invited: at World 99, at 5:00 P.M central, Thursday June 18th, we will be celebrating his great achievement. I completely redecorated the house and set up the "shack" where he will be lighting a fireplace to get his final experience and get his 99 in Fire making(bring a Camelot teleport to see him actually get the cape). Pictures of the party will be posted afterwards.
{Edit= I forgot to post what city my house is in, Yanille is the place!}
After spending nearly 300k making the house a tad better, I headed to Varrock to move my house to Yanille, for easier bank access. In Yanille, I realized I had *never* been to the Mage's Guild! I ran right along up to the teleportation room, and randomly selected a portal. I ended up in the Wizard's Tower, and, as I walked out, stopped by the circus to train.

Tightrope Back-flips and Magic and Range, Oh my!
I didn't win any more Ringmaster Costume parts...

In the end, today wasn't *extremely* productive.

GE Prices that make me happy:
Abyssal Whip: +63k!!! SELL WITHIN 2 DAYS, THE CRASH IS IMMINENT!!!


What I achieved today: 69 Woodcutting, 24 Summoning, Spending of 700k on house, 50 Construction

0 comments:



Post a Comment

Posts Relacionados