Goals In Runescape for 2009

Draynor.net Stat Signature <foo
Friday, June 26, 2009

Hey there, everyone. I realize that I haven't posted at all this week, but this does not mark the end of my blog. I am taking a month's vacation away from any computers. Unfortunately, this means that I will not be playing Runescape for the next month.

Don't worry! I shall return!
Now, onto the reason for this week's absence: I've wanted to gather as much material as possible before I leave to leave you with a huge blog post full of shining features and pictures. Unfortunately, they won't be in as much detail as I wanted.
I went fly fishing in Shilo Village. That turned out much better than I expected.

Yes, fly fishing in Shilo Village is much faster (albeit less profitable) than harpooning.
Last week also brought the sudden party of my friend's 99 Firemaking party! Congratulations! The name is now the truth for him (Fm 99 Cb 3). I hosted this at my house and, due to a miscalculation, we were not able to construct a 99 in my backyard out of logs, so instead he lit the fireplace of a small room I built separate from the house and got his 99 in there!

Congratulations!
I took advantage of a break from skilling to complete a few (well, quite a few) quests that desperately needed my attention. Among these quests were the Garden of Tranquility, In Aid of the Myreque, The Darkness of Hallowvale, The Legacy of Seergaze, The Eyes of Glouphrie, Toktz Ket-Dill, Zogre Flesh Eaters, Smoking Kills, Spirit of Summer, and an attempt to get a Zombie Monkey Greegree. Unfortunately, I completely forgot everything else that I needed to do to obtain said Greegree and failed dramatically, nearly succumbing to poison but teleporting and banking my items just in time.
This weekend also brought to me a great achievement. Behold! The magical elite total level:
Huzzah!
In the midst of this huge boost in Total levels, I gained many important levels:
Summoning 33
Farming 39
Fishing 63
Cooking 61
Strength 73
Hitpoints 72
Attack 72
Combat 93 (3 Combat levels gained!!!)
Agility level 59
Thieving level 55
Smithing 51 (more on that later)
Crafting 52
Mining 55
Slayer 48
Runecrafting 42
Ranged 62
Prayer 52
Firemaking 64
That's 19/26 skills advanced! (Including combat and total level)


Now, about pvp:
I attempted to try out doing pvp, and after being backstabbed by a certain person, a friend and I took turns killing eachother. My drops totalled 1 Saradomin icon, 20 onyx bolts, 26k, and a fire battlestaff, totalling 300k. Not exactly a motherlode (catch that reference?) but a good start. I've also adopted a fellow blogger's strategy of training smithing at the same time as gaining ep by making cannon balls. This has turned out pretty good so far, considering none of my "neighbors" have been out of my attack range (105+) and those who could attack me were friendly enough to not even touch me and even asked me to help out with 26k tricks and payed me heftily to do so. Not bad, Tim.

Yes, I wear that everywhere. Even when stealing ideas.
You've been a great audience! See you in exactly one month and 3 days!

Stuff I've gained this week: Pfft, look above

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another interesting blog. I like the screenshots, you actually put more than just skill achievement message screenies like in most other blogs. I may be reading this as well.



Post a Comment

Posts Relacionados