Goals In Runescape for 2009

Draynor.net Stat Signature <foo
Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hey everyone who is reading this (which is probably just my friend who is also a blogger.) I don't want to make this a first post that's all annoying and introductory, so I'll get straight to the fun stuff.

Today I started out with 1.075M, which I had raked in the night before (my first legitimate Million I earned!). This morning, I bought 2k law runes, 2k fire runes, and 2k soft clay pieces, and proceeded to go straight to my house, where I spent most of the day making tablets. I gained one Magic level in the process! (70k magic exp in total earned). Whew. I sold all 2000 tablets for 1.6 million. I think I'm going to buy a whip, lend it out at night while I am making tablets, and sell it when its price rises more.

While waiting for my money to come in, I decided to go help to finish off an Evil Willow Tree. I got nearly nothing, except a willow seed. Oh well, I'll plant that somewhere...

I expanded upon my house a bit, and *attempted* to help a friend out with his house. Unfortunately, Jagex has made the assist option useless with construction. He wanted to make a study in his house, so I figured I'd assist. Once we figured out how to stay in assist mode while he was inside, I waited outside of the housing portal for him to build. It said I was "too far away" so it failed.

Not much else happened today.


GE prices that make me happy:
Varrock Tablets : +4 gp
Law Runes : -1 gp
Abyssal Whip : Rising slowly through the month, 21.4K today, a whopping 15% over the past 30 days.

Item to invest in:
Abyssal Whip is a must if you have the cash to buy at least 5 of them. They are rising steadily over this month. Sell this at 1.65M (current price 1.618M)

Risky investments:
RED Fremennik Cloak : This item has fluctuated rapidly over the past month. It has dropped from the 440's to the 230's. They are skyrocketing once again (26.8% this week!!!). Buy a few (20-100 depending on your cash flow). Sell them at 450.

Recommendations:
Planning on investing on a Dragon Hatchet? First, consider this: What is your Woodcutting level? Above 60? How much money do you have? Above 2M in cash? If so, I'd wait a little. Prices are dropping. In 3 days, they'll be at peak low price. Buy, buy buy! They'll slowly rise in price again in around 4 days, so if you don't like it, you might even make a few gp by the end of the week.

Achieved today: 1.6M, 70k Magic Exp, 69 Magic, the beginning of this blog

0 comments:



Post a Comment

Posts Relacionados